Social Media Contest Rules
The following rules apply to all online (Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, midwest.bank) contests unless otherwise noted.
- General: These contests are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter (X), Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, YouTube, TikTok, or any other social media platform. No purchase necessary to win.
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the contest, you must be 18 years of age or greater and a lawful permanent resident of the United States. Void where prohibited by law. Midwest Bank employees and their immediate family members are not eligible to win. By entering into this contest, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these official rules and the decisions of Midwest Bank, subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating in this contest, entrants agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Midwest Bank, which are final and binding.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online during the time specified on the promotions.
- Prizes and Winner Selection: Winners will be selected as specified in each contest. Midwest Bank may pick winners through a random selection. All decisions are final. Midwest Bank is under no obligation to use any submission. Winners may be required to show proof of identification. The prize is non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. No substitutions are allowed. Each entry has an equal opportunity to win. Approximate odds of winning a prize are based on the total number of eligible entries received during the promotion period.
- Winner Notification: Midwest Bank will always attempt to contact potential recipients prior to posting the contest winner on social media. If prize notification is undeliverable, the winner does not reply to Midwest Bank within 48 hours after the winner’s name is posted on the page, or in the event of noncompliance with the official rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. If a winner cannot be confirmed and verified 24 hours after announcing the alternate winner, the prize will not be awarded.
- Rights Granted by Participant: By entering the contest and/or accepting a prize, participants and winners grant Midwest Bank the right to publicize and/or promote the contestant’s name, character, likeness, voice, and the fact that he/she has participated in and/or won the contest for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes by Midwest Bank, in any and all media now and hereafter devised, including, but not limited to, any online announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. All entries become the property of Midwest Bank. Midwest Bank reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing, and any other purpose unless prohibited by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By participating in this contest and/or accepting any prize in this contest, the winner releases Midwest Bank and its owners, officers, directors, and employees plus any additional sponsors from any and all liabilities associated with this contest and/or said prize.
- Acceptance: By entering into the contest you, the participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all the official rules.
- Fraud/Scam Warning: Be cautious of scammers with online contests. Do not click on links in comments and report any fake accounts to Facebook. Midwest Bank will draw and contact winners via direct message on specified dates in each contest.