Join our team today!
We’re hiring, and you can be the next Midwest Bank team member. Apply today!
Explore our current opportunities
Customer Service/New Accounts Representative | Pilger
Our Pilger branch is looking to fill a part-time or full-time Customer Service/New Accounts Representative position.
- Provide exceptional & knowledgeable customer service.
- Maintain a positive attitude to effectively communicate with others by phone and in person
- Open new accounts; DDA, Savings, Certificate of Deposits, IRA’s and HSA’s
- Cross-sell additional products when opening new accounts: Online banking, ATM & Debit cards, Credit Cards, ID Protect Plus, Safety Deposit Box as well as informing the customer of our other services such as our loan products and financial services.
- Attend banking schools and seminars as required to maintain knowledge of bank products, policies, and procedures, and compliance.
- Process customer transactions, including receiving deposits, verifying cash, issuing receipts, making withdrawals, and cashing checks.
- Performs bank operations and security functions by properly inputting data for account transactions, handling cash drawer and vault transactions, managing cash levels and participating in dual-control functions (night depository, mails deposits, and ATM transactions).
- Available to work fluctuating hours, including Saturdays, and as the need arises, to cover for other employees on vacation or in their absence.
- Participate with other bank staff in customer and prospect calls.
- Education: A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills/Ability: Exceptional customer service skills are required as this person will assist customers directly with loan transactions, questions, and research. Applicant must be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and an effective time manager. Applicant should possess good verbal and written communication skills as well as good computer skills are desired.
Midwest Bank is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law. MEMBER FDIC.